Want to write for Choose Health SF?
We are looking for experienced writers and authors to share their knowledge in health-related news and topics. If you have any ideas you would like to share with our readers; we want to hear about it!
Here at Choose Health SF, we aim to give our readers a fresh outlook on health-related topics that will bring hope, interest and enlightenment. All Choose Health SF posts must be related to all subjects regarding health, fitness and a mindful well-being.
Before you Submit, please check for the following:
- Well-written and researched content
- Article must have a thesis and offer a clear argument on the given topic
- Supports the issue with reputable sources and facts, not opinions.
- Must be fact-checked with appropriate cite sources
- Keep sentences and paragraphs short
- Use subheadings to make text easier to read
- Use links relevant to web pages, especially data and medical sources
- Use numbered or bullet lists when necessary
- Avoid footnotes and endnotes
- Avoid passive voice, jargon, and ambiguous language
- Avoid acronyms when not needed
- Write in a friendly tone, using conversational language
Here’s what we’re looking for:
You may send us your outlines or a rough draft. You can also email us a short pitch that summarises the content and what it relates to our website. Keep in mind that we only accept original content and do not repost any articles that have been published elsewhere – including your personal site.